Why Should You Buy a New Home?
New Homes have Warranties Included!
- When you Buy New, you avoid the unexpected repair costs of owning and maintaining a used home. New homes are virtually maintenance free for many years!
- Customize your home without additional out of pocket cash! Experts say updating an old kitchen can run $50,000.
- Today’s mortgage interest rates are phenomenally low, and new homes may offer VA, FHA, Jumbo and conventional programs designed especially for their community.
- Better energy efficiencies of new homes means lower monthly bills for basic services, like electricity and gas.
New homes have terrific floor plans perfectly suited for today’s lifestyle and are tailored with conveniences and style that enhance your daily living enjoyment.
- Look for technology features such as charging stations, prewires for audio & visual
- Floor plans that offer great-rooms for gatherings, enhanced kitchens with plenty of space for cooking and dining.
- Flex-interior spaces that offer game room, lofts, den, study
- Multi-gen floor plans designed to wonderfully accommodate extended family & friends
- Laundry rooms conveniently located to the source of the laundry!
- Garages with built in electrical and space for “special projects” or just extra storage.
- Great use of space, with plenty of room in closets, and frequently under-stair storage areas
- 9 ft ceilings with additional volume-spaced areas
- Indoor-outdoor living. Many new floor plans have covered “California rooms” perfect for enjoying san diego’s fabulous climate with family and friends
- Never worry about running out of hot water! Many new homes today include tank-less water heaters that provide continuous hot water flow!
New homes today are built with new energy standards that Affect your daily life.
Ask your sales representative about some of these features that may be included in your new home.
- Better insulation through higher “R” values
- Radiant barriers
- LED lighting
- Low “e” dual pane windows
- Solar system
- “Smart” thermostats
- New appliances have better energy ratings
Does your home style taste trend toward bright and airy, marston traditional, Mediterranean or Contemporary??
or somewhere in between?
When you buy your new home you can choose the location and features, to really make it YOURS!
Frequently you can personalize your home by selecting your cabinets, countertops and flooring.
Ask your sales representative about other customization opportunities like interior paint and window covering packages.
You’ll find today’s flooring materials are both durable and stylish!
- Like hard surface in the great room and cushy plush in the bedroom? You can have it!
Do you prefer morning sun in the bedroom or in the kitchen?
- New neighborhoods will often offer a variety of homesite orientations making it easier to find one that suits your style!